Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay   14 May 2019

Unable to build house

Hi friends,

My grandfather purchased a property from women who is the only child of her parents.

latter after a few years her husband sold the same property to the second person.

now we have a dispute regarding ownership. We hold the property using the property but not able to build a house.

Possibly other person has got a court stay order.

how we can make house on the property. the case was running from 25 years now we are living in a small jopadi no proper house.

suggest some good

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 May 2019

Dear queriest, when the case is going on, your own counsel know the complete details.  so what is his advice?  You have to wait till the case is disposed.

vinay   14 May 2019

Firstly thanks for replying. As my grandfather purchased the land now distributed between 3 son. They already build the house only mine is pending due to poor condition. Out of 3 sons 1 is advocate handling the case he don't wanted us to grow as I knew him, now all 3 sons are separated no one cares abouts case. Even I don't have any papers only Land we have we asked many times but no proper response because he is advocate. looks strange for me

vinay   15 May 2019

thanks for the reply. I will need to find out the paper apart from our advocate. he didn't provide anything to us, just saying that I advocate so I will handle this.

I need to contact someone in the court and get details of the paper and stay order. we even don't know which branch of court handling this.

should I ask another advocate and pay him might he will able to provide the stay order details copy or any other documents???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register