Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshan Jameer (pvt employee)     02 May 2019

Tenent | owner | vacating issue

Hi,

I'm residing in a house as a tenet from last 7 years with my family, Now I have decided to move to another location due to my children school, As per owner we need to provide one month notice period which is informed in March 2019 , That i has been informed to him earlier one month ago and we will vacant the house in April 2019 end of the month and  paid the running month rental and owner is having one month rental advance with him, i informed owner that I am  willing to vacat house on 5th May 2019 and he doen't agree that if you stay in one day after that April 2019 you need to pay whole month rent, As per discusssion with owner and  I aggree to extened one month i.e., May 2019 and told we will vacat the house end of the month.

Now again he is asking  me to pay running month rental,still he is having advance rental amount with him.

My problem is I need to pay the amount to other owner where I am going stay as tenent.

Please suggest how can I proceed with him.

Thanks & Regards

Roshan

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 May 2019

speak to the owner and convince him so that the issue will be solved.

Roshan Jameer (pvt employee)     02 May 2019

tried he was rude saying I need to pay running month rent but still one month advance rental is there in his wallet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register