LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANISH MASTER   05 May 2019

Need information

i m residing in mumbai, my flat is co-owned by me and my mother, my mother was expired in2014, now i want to transfer this flat on my name. my mother left the WILL, mantioned that i will get this property as I am the only heir and only son of her and no other siblings belongs me. i gave to the society copy of WILL,indemnity bond for record perpose. now society ask for probate on WILL. pls help me out in this matter weather it is needful to give the probate as I_ am only legal heir

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   05 May 2019

If u r only successor probate is not necessary.u submit it to society with g tree if they deny issue legal notice to them .

Gharelu nuskhe   05 May 2019

i have got summon on Friday of court for 138 and hearing is after tow days .. as of now I have not got any copy of complaint etc .. hence I have not hired any Advocate till now and thinking to appear in court for first hearing without advocate so is it necessary to apply for bail on first hearing it self? during first hearing it self do I have to apply for bail compulsory or I will be given time to appoint lawyer and next date will be given. once I get copy of complaint looking at same I am thinking to appoint lawyer later ..plz advise on bail part and appointing lawyer after seeing complaint is good or no

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register