LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat   30 April 2019

Unable to get a passport because of a previous case

One of my uncle was trying to go abroad with the help of the agencies. However, it seems the agency issued fake visa and was get caught in the year 1998. He had a case filed against him and he agreed the crime and paid some fine. Now, he has emerged as a business man and financially doing very well. His son wants him to visit him and he is staying in london. My uncle is still not able to get a valid passport because of the old case. Passport officials have told him to get the status of the old case and inform them. My uncle who is not well versed with english does not know what happened in the court. He does not know Hindi also. We have the following details only from the passport office. CC889/98 SC4351/98 date 18/11/1998 Sagar court. I am very new to understand court cases and i could not get the status of the case using the above details. Officials are telling us to get the case status and come back and apply.Kindly help us in getting the passport.

Learning

1 Replies

Mohammed Afzal Sunkad   01 May 2019

Better to approach a lawyer, he will get you certified copies of that case, and you can place it before the authority

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register