LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpme   19 April 2019

Land acquisition issue

Respected Advocates, my question is about Land Acquisition case.
My cousin's mother property has affected under Road widening in the year 2000. The municipal corporation of Hyderabad has demolished and in the meantime owner took Stay orders from High Court of AP State. Municipal corporation didn't laid the road due to stay. she was called to submit her objection and submitted reply in 2002. Later on no correspondence with her nor paid any amount. she appeared before the officials. No action taken. She applied RTI to know the fact in the year 2014. she got the information about the Non-su mission of the report from the Urban land Ceiling Office had halted the further process but kept her property under their custody and used as road for general public. Again in 2014, she approached the Court and got another direction. but still no process took place. She died struggling for her legitimate Compensation. Municipal corporation is putting deaf ears. Her children have represented to the Hyderabad Collector to settle down the issue in 2018 but still no response yet.
My humble request to you all is what action they have to take first. secondly, two of her children stay in foreign country. How they have to approach this issue. Thirdly, what is the actual steps to be taken up by the legal heirs of the property owner. Kindly give your valuable replies as soon as possible please.
Thanking you all sirs.
Warm regards to all.
Hamdani.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register