LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jimmy   27 March 2019

Employer not providing bond agreement copy

I have bond agreement with my employer for 1.5 Years.  They are not providing Bond agreement copy.  I am requesting this from the first day of joining.

My employer have 2 companies 'Company A - (cmmi level 5) ' and Company B - (cmmi level 3).

I am attended interview for  get job in 'Company A' and I am selected. They are  sent offer letter from 'Company A'.

They were told to me  on joining day  'Company B' is our sistern concern.  Your bond agrrement with Company B ' and they are collected signed cheque(1 Lakh) from  me on the same day.  My appoinmnet letter and salary is providing 'Company B'.  Company A is only provided 'offer letter and Id card '.

Currently I am break the bond and serving notice period.  I don't have any issue for paying compensation amount.

I am permant employee and not a contract employee. The aye not providing any training for me.

how can i get my bond agreement copy?

Any possibility to legal move for cheating me in the name of company?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2019

Your appointment letter is enough for evidence purpose. since you signed on it. You can approach labour commissioner office within the jurisdiction of your company office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register