LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavita Chopra   19 March 2019

My husband wants divorse without any reason and forcing me for the same

I have 3 months daughter now. I got married in march 2016. 2.5 years went good with normal wear tear little fights with husband that also due to in laws torturing me specially typical mother in law. Main torturing started from three of them when my pregency start. during 4th month pregency they three want divorse from me and late night abuse, fights continue d. Many times i asked them not do because it is hampering my health yet they dint cared. on 5th month my husbsnd left me to my parents home and after that no talks from in laws and husband till today. they neither want to see their daughter. they forcing me to get divorsed but i dont want as i want married life and having daughter.
they tortured me in my full pregency period as i shared my emotions and divorse which in laws asked me toy friends and two family member for seeking help. they make an issue of it and tortured me as i had done wrong.

i just want to join them again. how it will be possible through law rights. as they dont want to see me as they planned from last three years to divorse me.

what case i have to file to join us.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register