LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   19 March 2019

filing answer in crpc 125

can I filled my answer in court against crpc 125 , myself .
please tell me how can Iprepare written statement.

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 March 2019

Deny the allegations parawise.tell if she is earning she is not entitled for any maintenance.

Mallika Barkha (Advocate)     19 March 2019

Originally posted by : Deepak Aggarwal
can I filled my answer in court against crpc 125 , myself .please tell me how can Iprepare written statement.

Though the court wont tell it wont accept your reply, it wont consider your reply seriously if it is not filed by advocate.

Parawise rebuttal with proofs can be submitted.  However discretion of court finally counts in, in case you are submitting any proofs.  Can you tell  who is the judge? a lady or a male?

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     10 April 2019

reply like this....With reference to the contents of Para No.1, the factum of marriage and of the issue born out of the wedlock is true and hence admitted.

With reference to the contents of Para No.2, the allegationis made therein are false, frivolous, misleading and a woven story in order to create ground  for seeking reliefs.   The same are vehemently denied and the Applicant is put to the strict proof thereof.

So far as wife's income is concerned, state and give documentary proof and also state your income, your exoenses and documentary proof.

After submitting your say, do not attend the court and let the Magistrate decide it ex-parte, you wll save your time, energy and money and the matter will be decided fast.

Filing maintenance litigation is only with a viiew to harass husbands.

b.goheel   09 May 2019

agreed with advice of ld adv vichare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register