LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malashree Pakira   16 March 2019

Urgent claim on widow family pension

I want an urgent help from this forum regarding on widow family pension for my mother which facing problem to claim this pension of her desease father. She has already submitted all the documents to the government authority but due to the objection from her elder sister as she is also a widow and she is neither giving any NOC nor co-operating to share this pension with us. As our financial conditions is not well so it is my humble request to all of you to kindly help me as soon as possible to get this pension. Thanks in advance.

Learning

31 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 March 2019

Of her deceased father means what?

Of her deceased father means what?

Her father means my grandfather who was a Primary School Teacher in State Govt, died on 2013.

According to my knowledge the pension will be granted to Ur grandmother if she is not alive or deceased how Ur mother or mother sister claim pension.if any money is there it can be inherited

My grandmother died on 2016. After she is died my mother claim the family pension. But my mother's elder widow sister not co-operate with my mother to get this pension.

My grandmother died on 2016. After she is died my mother claim the family pension. But my mother's elder widow sister not co-operate with my mother to get this pension.

Please see these notice : School Education Department Memo No. 39-SE(B) dated 10.01.2008 and No. 95-SE(B) ft. 13.4.10 provide for the extension of the benefit of family pension to the widowed/divorced and un-married daughters of Teachers and Non-Teaching employees of Non-Government Aided educational institutions, West Bengal.

My grandpa was a teacher of West Bengal(educational institution). I have a valid notice from West bengal for widow pension. If you allow me I can send this copy of widow pension.

Shashi Dhara   17 March 2019

Widow means Ur grand mother ,divorcee means who is taken divorce but not remarried, and Ur not unmarried daughters .anyhow go.and clarify concerned authorities to Ur satisfaction

Malashree Pakira   17 March 2019

My mom's elder sister also a widow. So she has also the right of the pension. My mother applied the widow pension in 2017 and my mother's file wentto the Finalcial department, but the file came back saying that the mother's sister signed the affidebit copy. My mother's sister is not willing to give the copya nd she is not willing to help in any way. My mother can not afford this pension alone. So either of the two people should apply together or else the two will have no objection letter. But mom's sister does not help us in any way. Now that's what I want to get a pension.

If a father was a govt employee and he has a widow,unmarried or divorced daughter, she will have a father's pension as a govt rules. This rule was sanction in 2008.

What will be the legal process so that I can take noc from my mother's sister? Please tell the procedure.

But the affidebit copy must be signed by my mother's sister which she does not want to give us. Then what the legal procedure so that i can take NOC from her?

Shashi Dhara   17 March 2019

U apply thru RTI and collect .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register