Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharam Singh Rawat   13 March 2019

No objection certificate

Dear Sir,

I have been running my business in a rented building for last 28 years. The building is partially rented by me. The land lord too lives in the same bulding and he has 4 more tenants in the same building. Recently I have been asked to submit a NOC from the civic authorities (Nagar Parishad) for renewal of registration of my bussiness. The civic authorities have refused to give me a NOC because the landlord has done some unauthorised construction in the buiding. The civic authorities have filed case against the land lord and the case is in the courts.

What I wish to know is that can the civic authorities refuse to give me a NOC when the bone of contention is between the authorities and the land lord? If not under which rule can I appeal again to get a NOC.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

With regards,

Dharam Singh

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     14 March 2019

From the question, it appears that Municipal Authorities and Registration Authorities have come together to ensure that the places where business is conducted are authorised constructions. Under the circumstances, you may have to wait for the outcome of the Court case or alternatively, inform full particulars of the Court case to the Registration Authorities and wait for their decision.

2 Like

Shashi Dhara   14 March 2019

U file impleading application in same suit and defend to continue

Dharam Singh Rawat   14 March 2019

Dear Shashi Dhara,

Can you please explain what is impleading application.

With Regards

Dharam Singh

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 March 2019

You can as well file a Writ Petition seeking the mandamus to renew the licence. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register