LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bidisha Ray   13 March 2019

B.ed in regular while doing govt job

I passed M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics (regular) in the year 2013 from Vidyasagar university, West Bengal with 70% marks. Now I'm working as a primary teacher in a govt aided school from 2014 and have D.EL.ED (ODL) for in service teacher. Can I get admission to B.Ed in IGNOU?

But I recently admitted to Bardwan university B.Ed in regular. Is it ilegal? What should I do that I can avoid problems in future? should I give up the course in the middle and join IGNOU?

pleaseĀ help me.

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   13 March 2019

U have to take leave and permission for higher studies from concerned authorities.
1 Like

Bidisha Ray   13 March 2019

thanks a lot

kumar sahu   28 March 2019

when I am a primary teacher at that time I admitted in the B.ed regular course in the acharya Nagarjuna University and passed out . Now I resigned the service and joined the high school service .Can I faced any problems for future ......suggest me

Bidisha Ray   28 March 2019

Sir, You can face problem in future if yow show that you were a govt employee at the same time of doing a regular couse. But though I am not a lawyer my suggestion is to don't tell anyone or anybody about your previous govt job. Wish you all the best. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register