LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     12 March 2019

Cross examination questions

Respected Sir The complainant is summoned to court to give evidence before the court .He is CW1 in a criminal case.I am A2 in this case I have prepared around 300 questions to be asked at the time of cross examination so that my lawyer raise relevant questions. Questions are based on CBS system in the bank, audit report, misappropriation of bank's funds and procedural lapses etc Kindly guide me on following points 1. Is there any limit to raise questions to the Complainant 2. Which type of questions cannot be asked Kindly let me know the procedure involved in the evidence Thanks and regards

Learning

6 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 March 2019

It is better you engage some good criminal Lawyer ,since you are accused in the case you need to be very careful .The prosecutor could bluff you time and agin and can supress and depress you. The examination or crsoos examination is the vital part in a crimanl case, it is on the basis of evidance the case is decided.

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2019

U contact Mr natvaralal who was defending himself a natorius cheat he may guide. U properly

Ok Natavaralal alias Shashi Dhara

Ok Natavaralal alias Shashi Dhara

This man appears to be misusing this forum  for making fun of others or totally mentally ill or a debarred lawyer  who quotes filmy characters in replying .As long as such useless Lawyers exists, we  the common people suffer in thier hands.Very sad and very regretful

Respected Omprakshji. It is not definitely against you or Shri Ganisab.Your advice has healed me. I am extremely sorry as I was not clear in my comments. It is for the person who suggested me to consult a filmy character. You will kindly agree with me that this is not the forum for making fun of people seeking legal help hence I made such comment.Sorry once again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register