Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Kumar   06 March 2019

Laid off, fnf not paid and not responding

Dear Team,

I was refered to LawyersclubIndia by one of my senior HR VP, who had got good help from the team here. 

I worked as an HR Manager for a 2 year old IT startup in Bangalore during the year 2016-17 for 4 months. Due to various financial reasons, we were all given the 50% of our salaries and were asked to compromise and help the compnay come up. Later the company started down-sizing and i was laid off in a day's time.  Was promised my Full and Final amount along with my notice period dues will be cleared by a weeks time.

Its been 2 years, since i have been trying to connect with them through calls and emails but they are not responding. Had initaily send a legal notice through a lawyer but the employers never replied to it nor acknowledged. 

I also went through Labour Department, althoug they took my concern, they mentioned this would be a failure as i do not fall under the labour category (under 18k salary bracket). Even they had sent notices but the employer never responded back.

There are around 10-12 such employees how have faced the same fate though this employer and they all are clueless as to how we can get justice.

My income tax nor my dues have been.

I really look up to you guys for help, support and have high hopes to solve this and get my deserved salary back.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinay K

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register