Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sk mohata   02 March 2019

Court biased, what options litigant has ?

summary suit of 2004. original documents recd.from criminal court in 2015, submitted in civil court in 2016. Court on leave from time to time. Original documents not traceable. Rojkaam has no entries for 10 dates between 2014-2016. brought to court notice, as original documents submitted in that period. Court found it as allgation against court ? a simial situation was cited in another court and documents were traced out in court clerk pending papers to be filed, this was also taken as allgation against brother judge. Contempt warning issued by judge. Feel Judge became biased as without checking the Rojkaam - a court record and other instance, straight away passed contempt order warning ? do i ask for transfer of my matter or move high court, as i still have some other 2-3 matters pending before same court ? psst......judge feels i am dragging the matter for time, whereas fact is without original documents, my cross is pending and i want the certified copies of criminal court be treated as secondary evidence in this civil matter. kindly assist and guide

Learning

2 Replies

sk mohata   02 March 2019

summary suit of 2004. original documents recd.from criminal court in 2015, submitted in civil court in 2016. Court on leave from time to time. Original documents not traceable. Rojkaam has no entries for 10 dates between 2014-2016. brought to court notice, as original documents submitted in that period. Court found it as allgation against court ? a simial situation was cited in another court and documents were traced out in court clerk pending papers to be filed, this was also taken as allgation against brother judge. Contempt warning issued by judge. Feel Judge became biased as without checking the Rojkaam - a court record and other instance, straight away passed contempt order warning ? do i ask for transfer of my matter or move high court, as i still have some other 2-3 matters pending before same court ?
psst......judge feels i am dragging the matter for time, whereas fact is without original documents, my cross is pending and i want the certified copies of criminal court be treated as secondary evidence in this civil matter. kindly  assist and guide

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 March 2019

Discuss the issue with President/ Secretary of your Bar Association and/or a local senior lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidfance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register