Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakeshtumkur1979@gmail.com   01 March 2019

court needs to speed up the process in senior citizen case

sir, gud afternoon to all

I'm senior citizen in 80+yrs this is a civil issue b/w me &my tenant

i&my tenant signed for rental agreement of one of my house for 11months period in last december1st 2017with advance as 165000/- thru cheque & rent 16500/- per month, tenant occupied on December 3rd 2017.

tenant agreed for paying rent of 16500/-and in jan 2018 started to pay rent(16500) thru cheques , electricity charges, water charges was separate for this tenant use to give another cheque depending on the amount that varies

after 2months ifound my tenant is fraud, with criminal anticidents background thru previous owner so I decided to make him vacate so as per our clause in agreement either of the party can terminate this agreement by giving 3months prior notice in writing I gave notice in the month of July &in the month of October I send lagal notice to quit thru my advocate no response from tenant also he (tenant ) stopped rent from October to till date continuing illegally I filed evection case in november2018, in December 1st, hearing over in jan 2nd hearing over, in Feb 3rd hearing over no actual argument has started

since I'm senior citizen &all documents on papers dually signed by my tenant for rental agreement also no issue in rent because he was giving the cheques how long the court takes the time

since the merit of my case is clear no need to prove no need to give evidence everything is on papers ho much time the court takes because I want my house back as I want for my own use I want justice within 1year as I can't attend the court hearing often often plz help me sir

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 March 2019

U sit quiet in home.y u wander. Tell Rama Krishna Hari hara at this age. give GPA to some one .he surely shave u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register