LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati ghosh   12 February 2019

create godown 2nd floor of my house

2nd floor of my house was sold now they create godown. I live 1st floor. how to stop godown and what is the effect next?

Learning

12 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 February 2019

If the area is residentail and your privacy is disturbed and lot of nuisance is being created making your peaceful living disturbed ,you can file a complaint as well as a mandatory suit. 

Yes my area is residential and but beside from my house all residential are sold.after complaint for suit what is the future consequences.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 February 2019

You mean already you have filed any suit, if so you seek the directions from the COurt...

no.i stay noisy environment.

all China goods are fallen upon my 2nd floor.please recovery.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 February 2019

Make a formal complaint first to the Municipality or Corporation informing them the use of the residential property as commercial godown and wait for a month for their action, after one month seeking information on action taken on your complaint, then issue legal notice both to the owner and Municipality/corporation for violations.  Contact a local advocate for bringing an injunction against such use of the residential property as a godown.  

My question is after this action Then shall they stay my house at 2nd floor

after taken such action shall the party shall stay my house

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 February 2019

That depends upon how you agitate the matter in court, the court can grant you some relief.

swati ghosh   13 February 2019

up ka join chamber hai kolkata main

swati ghosh   13 February 2019

apka koi chamber hai kolkata main

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 February 2019

No dear, please look for some prudent lawyer, aap ko ek acha wakeel dekhna chahye jo aap ki pain ko smjhay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register