LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ITCE India   12 February 2019

how computer education society registered

i want to start a computer training institute in Rampur disrict of Uttar Pradesh but do not know how can i get registration for proving computer education so that i may provide certificate to the students. so please give me detail information about where can i get registration and what will be my computer institute status(such as enterprise  or society etc) and can i provide certificate of training on successful completion of courses without registration and permission of any govt. educational or other authority.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   13 February 2019

Govt recognition of Ur institution is necessary go and see education department and establish computer course classes Nd issue certificates.

Anika Cortez   05 August 2020

The process or the chain of the education varieties a man capable to fight with the inward bound of the life. And it empowers us to be capable and warranties us with the resume writing services that all we want to add in the existence of all of us.

Jennet Winget   18 December 2020

Documentary is a very interesting thing and people enjoy watching it so much. People don't write anything with their own effort now because they buy essays from the best gaming laptop under 1000 and its a really great thing. There are so many resources where we can download these.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register