Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     10 February 2019

Salary reduced

Dear all,

can i ask my company to reduce the salary and if they do it by giving a valid legal reason? will this work in maintenace court to reduce wife's maintenance? are there any legal setbacks by doing so?

Please advise.

Learning

4 Replies

Originally posted by : Prasanna Advocate

Originally posted by : Ravi

Dear all,

can i ask my company to reduce the salary and if they do it by giving a valid legal reason? will this work in maintenace court to reduce wife's maintenance? are there any legal setbacks by doing so?

Please advise.

Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya.  Yeah...

are you mocking fun at me ? or something else. since you are an advocate, dont you think to reply people's query in a professional way on public platform. Please understand we are the victims of gender biased laws. women play dirty tricks and things, men cannot do anything on their defence.

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2019

Very good idea not known to advocates.go and ask him he happily do it.why salary shud be reduced go and ask him to depromote.he depromotes and reduce Ur grade also.

@om prakash - does this mean i have to earn fixed income to keep up the maintenace amount? do you think it is possible for a man to earn same fixed income in his life span?

is there no other way to defend ourselves to reduce maintenace?

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2019

If u have to get permanent solution give once lumpsum amount ant take permanent rid off from her.if u engage eminent advocate he will take heavy amount as fees.the result is same he may reduce maintenance at the same time u have to bear heavy cost of advocate.so their is no loss no gain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register