LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya Patil   09 February 2019

husband assets

ex-husband is there his health issues I m second marriage other boy but now ex husband died so who's asset authority

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 February 2019

Ur ex-husband deceased his assets will be succeeded by his mother and father if both are dead his surviving sisters brothers inha ereit.even u were divorcee wasnot loosing.but h have remarried so u have lost right.if u have any issues from Ur first husband then they have rights over Thier father's asset.dont dream if he is rich.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 February 2019

If you married another man during your first marriage subsisting, and was not dissolved by decree of divorce, than by all means you become widow of your first husband and will be entitled to share in his property if he died intestate, namely without making a Will. If your marriage was dissolved by decree of divorce by court your right as wife came to an end to inherit share in his property after his death. In that case you get nothing from his property.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     09 February 2019

Addition to Sh. Vijay Raj Mahajan reply, if you have children through your ex-husband, they have rights over immovable and movable property, if he died intestate.

Shashi Dhara   09 February 2019

Throw a stone fruit may fall or may not fall engaging kittuhoda advocate who charges heavy fees.the results may be positive or negative may compromise.

Asgar Yattoo   09 February 2019

Asalamu alaikum my dear brother's and sisters
I am Asgar Ali from srinagar
I am doing Llb degree in kashmir university
I need your help
in have a one question that is constitutionality of section 125 crpc please give me answer this question

Asgar Yattoo   09 February 2019

Asalamu alaikum my dear brother's and sisters
I am Asgar Ali from srinagar
I am doing Llb degree in kashmir university
I need your help
in have a one question that is constitutionality of section 125 crpc please give me answer this question

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register