Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   06 February 2019

purchased property from unregistered will.

A-Owner of property (who's name is in RSR of 1956)
B -Son of A only beneficiary of unregistered will for 15acres dated oct 1986 of A (Deceased dec 1986 when B is Minor).
C & D are married (before 1985) daughters of A. And later on in 1995 B got his name in ROR,1B of govt records.
B mortgaged and released parts of property without possession to banks and private person in 1996, 2002,2004&2014. He executed sale deed for 1 acre in 1998 and Transfered 4 acres as gift deed to wife in 2007 with possession.
Later in 2015 he sold remaining property + property gifted to his wife to X and now in 2018 I purchased land from X. Now I came to know C and D are planning to challange will and file suit of partition and B is going to be in support to his sisters C&D.
Please tell what are circumstances to face how to face successfully.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 February 2019

U don't worry if uhave purchased it.u cannot revoc it. So u file caveat petition in concerned court against them for every 85days.in vacationtime in vacation court. i.e.junior court and senior court .until they file suit. If they file suit defend it by engaging eminent civil advocate.for caveat they may chargers600to800.engage amicable advocate who has concern about clients.

how to face if they file suit

what are the chances for them and me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register