LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syed Pasha   06 February 2019

child custody

dear sir,my wife file 498a in 2014,same time I file 324,341and she found guilty, in 2015 she married with her boyfriend, in 2016 I file 494,420,this case still running,and now I file child custody, please tell me how can I get my kids I am not married,I like to live my life with kids,on what ground I ask the court,is good for me that I fight child custody Muslim law,or ipc,if any of this,in witch section, please reply,my WhatsApp 7019427067. thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 February 2019

File petition for child custody under the Guardian and Wards Act in Family Court, being a biological father you're natural guardian of your child and your wife on run and living with another man, welfare of child best with you.
1 Like

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 February 2019

Agree with learned acdvocate  Mr.Mahajan

Martin S.   06 February 2019

Originally posted by : Syed Pasha
dear sir,my wife file 498a in 2014,same time I file 324,341and she found guilty, in 2015 she married with her boyfriend, in 2016 I file 494,420,this case still running,and now I file child custody, please tell me how can I get my kids I am not married,I like to live my life with kids,on what ground I ask the court,is good for me that I fight child custody Muslim law,or ipc,if any of this,in witch section, please reply,my WhatsApp 7019427067. thanks

Why you want child custody? That is nt easy to get, they will keep growing and they wont listen to you anyway by the tutition of their mother.  Better to find someone else and marry, leave the children to their fate with their mother.

You will simply keep roaming to court, paying fees to advocate, for years and they will grow in to adulthood.

In my opinion you are wasting time, you are Muslim man, find some other girl and remarry, dont repeat same mistakes again what you did in this marriage.  Plus you have all those cases pending, you get out of those first by way of settlement.  If possible if you ar rich, purchase custody of child as you are craving child custody.  If you are not well off simply forget all this, just get out of the cases by way of settlement, take divorce and be square.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register