Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil Kumar   31 January 2019

Challenge to judgement of125 (maintenance)

wife's mentally and economically torcher Total Replies : 5 by anil Kumar on 27 December 2017 Sir My name is anil Kumar.My wife torchering me for maintenance claim. as I m serving in army she has registered cases against me under dv act..12 and maintenance act 125. as I could not recieve notice I was declared exparty in act12.and judge ordered to pay her 5000 monthly.i am paying this since 7/2016.And 125 is progress. After all this now she also complaint me in AWWA(Army wives welfare association) for maintenance.my unit is informed to take action ABT this. Sir I m stressed.and feeling very very harassed due to this .I want to know how I can relieve. Myself from this .... Plzzz. Help me and send me suggestions...as I'm posting in Kupwara district of j&k on line of control.... I will oblised 31/01/19 today judge ordered to pay 20000 to my wife in 125.she is with my two sons . As a normal army GD soldier i m unable to pay too much. And she dont want devorce and also not to live with me. What i should do sir.. I m much stressed and helpless need a right guidance . Plz help me out.

Learning

8 Replies

Kusum Duhan   31 January 2019

u can appeal in higher court against this order

anil Kumar   01 February 2019

i will appeal .but what is chances of reduce of this amount

anil Kumar   01 February 2019

what i should do.. i want to live with ma wife but she dont want i m unable to convince her by any way. but as i m serving i m helpless. army never let me to leave me job instantly and it will also a big for me also. i dont have to much money

Kusum Duhan   02 February 2019

Appeal for the restitution of conjugal rights. .and also mention in your application that u have no problem with her neither there's any problem from your side to her...if she is doing for no justified reason. ...most probably she won't get decision in her favour favour most ...if her reasons for living away are unjustified and unreasonable...section 9 of hindu marriage act 1955 RCR (restitution of conjugal rights)

anil Kumar   03 February 2019

@kusum duhan.. I have already filed two time in sec 9. First in 2012 that time i widrawl the case as she came to me but after one month she left me again. Now i filed in 2016 again in sec 9. During mediation she refused to live with me. But nothing in ma favour. This is in prosses till now. She is leaving away with no reason bit alll in her favour.

anil Kumar   03 February 2019

@kusum duhan.. I have already filed two time in sec 9. First in 2012 that time i widrawl the case as she came to me but after one month she left me again. Now i filed in 2016 again in sec 9. During mediation she refused to live with me. But nothing in ma favour. This is in prosses till now. She is leaving away with no reason bit alll in her favour.

Martin S.   03 February 2019

Originally posted by : anil Kumar
wife's mentally and economically torcher

Total Replies : 5
by anil Kumar on 27 December 2017

Sir My name is anil Kumar.My wife torchering me for maintenance claim. as I m serving in army she has registered cases against me under dv act..12 and maintenance act 125. as I could not recieve notice I was declared exparty in act12.and judge ordered to pay her 5000 monthly.i am paying this since 7/2016.And 125 is progress. After all this now she also complaint me in AWWA(Army wives welfare association) for maintenance.my unit is informed to take action ABT this. Sir I m stressed.and feeling very very harassed due to this .I want to know how I can relieve. Myself from this .... Plzzz. Help me and send me suggestions...as I'm posting in Kupwara district of j&k on line of control.... I will oblised

31/01/19 today judge ordered to pay 20000 to my wife in 125.she is with my two sons .
As a normal army GD soldier i m unable to pay too much. And she dont want devorce and also not to live with me. What i should do sir.. I m much stressed and helpless need a right guidance . Plz help me out.

Let the RCR case get over irrespective of whether you win or lose.

anil Kumar   04 February 2019

sir here i wanna say that i heared somewhere if i stay with ma wife in law's house then i needn't pay maintanace. i went there to live with them but they refused to let me stay there and threatened me to not to come there again is here any provision that can let me stay with them... sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register