LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajit aundhakar   31 January 2019

Is the changing religion can help to get divorce

I have got married in 2014, but its found that she is mentally disorderd, so we have taken decision to Seperate, so i filed petition to get divorce in district court, after tht she filed petition to get interim/ alimony, after one year(2016) she given police complaint, and 498 case in taluka court, still i didn't got divorce, so whether changing religion can help me to get divorce?

Learning

12 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 February 2019

Fight legally in court.dont do mistake &mistakes.so u will be trapped.engage eminent advocate. Collect evidence of Shi is mentally disorder prove it in court.

ajit aundhakar   01 February 2019

But we are living Seperately from 4 years, so it's difficult now to prove that sh's mentally disorderd..

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     01 February 2019

Changing religion will not help you to get degree of divorce from the court in your favor.

Changing religion will not help you to get decree of divorce from the court in your favor.

Changing religion will not help you to get decree of divorce from the court in your favor.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 February 2019

The facts at the time of such happening have to be considered and not those actions to avoid and escape from such past actions.

But she's not ready to give divorce at any cost, we offered her 10 lac rupees but still she is not ready to give divorce.

Dear Prasanna sir, can uou please share mobile number.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     01 February 2019

Changing your religion will not help you in any way. For this reason if you change religion, it will be just futile.

Martin S.   01 February 2019

Originally posted by : ajit aundhakar
I have got married in 2014, but its found that she is mentally disorderd, so we have taken decision to Seperate, so i filed petition to get divorce in district court, after tht she filed petition to get interim/ alimony, after one year(2016) she given police complaint, and 498 case in taluka court, still i didn't got divorce, so whether changing religion can help me to get divorce?

Yes that can be done, but there is a certain way to do it.  Hope your advocate is aware of family laws.

ajit aundhakar   02 February 2019

Dear martin sir, can you please share your contact information... I want to discuss about it.

Shashi Dhara   02 February 2019

If u have engaged advocate take his opinion he may guide u properly.these are too delicate plz handle carefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register