Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhushan More   07 January 2019

Company this not willing to pay full & final.

Hi 

Could anyone tell me 

Company is not ready to pay me my Full & Final on complitation 45 days from date of exit. and its more than 6 month past and they giving me fake commitiments.

what should i do now ?

Regards 

Bhushan More 

Learning

3 Replies

Bhushan More   07 January 2019

I didn't worked for 45 days. 

As policy says employee will get their F&F amount after 45 days from the date of exit (lastday of work).

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2019

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Govt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was your resignation accepted and FnF statement issued to you? Did you accept the FnF statement in writing?

Did you submit written representation under proper acknowledgment and did company reply in writing?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement (showing computation of earned wages/bonus/leave encashment/incentives/reimbursements etc etc and adjustment of notice pay and final payout by employer/employee), acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets, NOC/NDC……………etc etc , relieving letter?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2019

There are many threads on similar query/related material  that you can SEARCH thru SEARCH option in threads, Articles, Files etc e.g;

Article under my profile;

“Employee is Entitled to Interest if Payment of Salary is Delayed !”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register