LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P VP   07 January 2019

Stage of Case - Enquiry

This is regarding my divorce case. I have filed divorce towards my wife with a petition. And recently my wife replied to court with a counter saying all are false allegations.Now my next stage of hearing is 'Enquiry'. What exactly is this stage? Can anyone reply to it.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

@P VP,

under which section did u file divorce?

(Guest)

@P VP,

give me your case number  and place of filing,will check and help you.

(Guest)

@P VP,

looks like you just came here for timepass

P VP   09 January 2019

Donot try to provoke strange people, with your attitude. I donot want to discuss my case details, place of filing in a public forum. If you donot know the answer for a straight question keep quiet sister.

(Guest)

@P VP,

As you said your case is running from 1.5 years, you dont know "enquiry" meaning.

I asked you one question" did you file divorce on which ground" ? you could nto able to answer for that . if you dont want to disclose your case number its upto you.if you tell the details properly then only anybody can help you  brother.

P VP   09 January 2019

Its filed on her behavioral and mental health issues

(Guest)

@P VP brother,

under which section did you file?

(Guest)

@p vp brother,

why dont you consult psychiatrist and treat her instead of divorce if behavious/mental issues is the only problem between you and your wife?

P VP   09 January 2019

She doesnot want to stay with my parents and continuously initiated disputes in family, doubting affairs with other girls, their parents as well disrespecting me, my job and ambitions for which i have proofs and this behavior is being repeated even after telling her and het family multiple times. I have to scarifice my abroad career, which she refused to come. She doesnot have a proper job as well. I was frustrated with all this. Petition has been filed under section 13 (1) (ia) of hindu marriage act and section 7 of family courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register