LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sneha   07 January 2019

Registration of agricultural land in Maharashtra

I had already given a money to purchase a land in maharashtra but I am not farmer i had property in kerala but I sold it to my brother 5 yrs back now can I purchase property on basis of
my old property or wht can I do in this matter
pls let me no some details

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 January 2019

If your primary occupation all the years is shown as agriculture you are entitled to purchase the same and you can produce such certificates if desired by authorities.

Sneha   07 January 2019

so if old property details are given then they will allow me to purchase a land inbmaharashtra

Sneha   07 January 2019

so if old property details are given then they will allow me to purchase a land inbmaharashtra

Shashi Dhara   07 January 2019

Even though u r not farmer u can buy agricultural land if law permits.. who has limited income as mentioned in law.contact local advocate who knows about it clearly. Previously u were farmer it becomes additional .

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 January 2019

Before purchasing, show such documents to the Registration office and inquire with them whether you can purchase land at that place, as you were a farmer.

The documents must show you as an agriculturist, you may be a sharer with owner or taken land for lease for cultivation.  If there is no occupation and if your only occupation is agriculture you can show such proof.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register