LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh ahire (Service)     28 December 2018

Rcr or legal notice with mahila aayog? read more at: http:/

I got married in Feb 2018. Since marriage my wife was little demanding but I ignored this facts.

Before marriage only I told her clearly that she had to do household along with job and We will live with my parents. I told her household wont mean she need to do everything but it should not be like she wont do anything. Additionaly, I told her she had all leverage to wore clothes as per her choice but till marriage is new and family expectations are with her she should follow for couple of months atleast. Also, she need to understand she's marries so shorts or funky clothes in house she should avoid atleast in initial phase.

Issues in sequece:

• She start fighting on cloths. she refused to wore bangles or bindi whenever anyone wishes from her. She start wore funky dresses within one month from where we start fighting. I try to convence her many times like this is new marriage have patience for couple of months; Also she had full freedom when we went out for trip etc. But nothig work and this fights continues.
  • She resigned from her current job immediately after marriage. And after much insist took one job with very less salary. She start asking money for day-day expenses, so I asked her to use her salary for rickshaw, clothes etc expenses. On this she start another fight
  • Just to avoid household she accepeted job, but after job she refuse to do household. She did very huge fight when my mother asked her to cook roti when she was not well and rest of all food prepared by her.
  • Till July from february we went on trips/outing more than one month and for more than 2 month she was at her parents place due to such small fights. 
  • Since july she went at her parents place, I tried many times to convence her but she keep repeating that if she got seperate place then only she will live together else she wont come back. I asked her if we stay seperately then how household wil get managed on which she reply we both have to do household.
  • this fights/arguments keep happening till oct. In Oct her parents along with her came at our place did fight and took her belonging and went
  • We consult lawyers for this they suggested 2 seperate ways
  1.  First lawyer said: Send legal notice that come back and drop idea of seperation and other condition. Report same in Mahila ayog so she should not go for dowry alligation.
  2. second layer said: file RCR and let her confront in court that why she's not coming back. According to him legal notice will give her time to prepare her points and mahila ayog will take case towards criminal law instead civil.

Facts:

• She dont like any ritual, family or culural activities. 
  • She's backed by her parents and they keep teaching her that living seperate is better option
  • She wish to roam and enjoy alltime, and expect me to take expenses of her parents too
  • she expects my mother to do household and her salary etc will be her. As well I should pay for her day-day expenses
  • due to such silly demands I lost temper and slap her once when she said She's not servant to cook chapati when my mother was ill
  • As for each silly fight she went at parents house we both verbally abused each other but she always hide her whatsapp chats and display mine to all. I'd full whatsapp chat in which she use extreme bad/ foul language against my family
  • When her family came to take her belonging they didnt pre-informed us. Additionaly her mother opened my locker in which nothing kept of her daughter. On questioning this her parents start fighting.

Requested you to tell me what could be best option for me in this case, RCR or Notice? or something else?

I undertsand lately she's doing all this for money. Took divorce with hefty settlement amount, how I can avoid that?
I'm ok for divorce as its clear she cant take care of family or relationship in long run, but finacial loss will cause me heavily.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register