Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

everything is on   19 December 2018

Job leaving form PSB

sir i m aged 26 (OBC)now in Nov 2018
sir m working in PSB bank
and want to prepare for cgl . so should i leave my job..bcoz i also have to take coaching for this.. at this age this decision is wrong or right...???

Learning

7 Replies

i m currently working as Assistent cum cashier n my salary is 20000 gross per month and and after promotion it will be 40000 gross(very low) for GROUP-A OFFICER bt no time to come home from office it may be 8pm or 9 pm..and targets which has to be completed.
salary revision is not good govt saying bank are in loss to they can't increase salary as much.for every govt employee salary increases 30%-40% bt for us this time only 10% last time was only 15% this time the group a officer of banks earning less then a GROUP B clerk and Approximately equal to GROUP C clerk..

One more thing Lunch hours also terminated from bank..just eat the food( max 25 which include all from hand wash to open tiffin etc
) minin hurry n start work ...now at the age of 26 i become the victim of Stomach Gas problem n Digestion problem..

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     19 December 2018

This is the age to work hard. Now a days it is very difficult to get job especially Bank Job, which is a secured one. You can utilise holidays and sundays for studies. My sincere advise is to continue the Bank Job. Luch Hours are half an hour even for PSU bank employees.

whats about salary sir.???.even a primary teacher gets 41000 ..bt sometimes i think that teaching is a good job atleast a reasonable salary is there..I m from U.P. sir...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 December 2018

To remain in current job that is also good is your call.

To prepare for other establishments for better prospects, opportunities in future is your call.

To avail sufficient leave as per leave rules of establishment, to study is your call.

To leave job as per service rules of establishment applicable to your establishment, and get clean relieving, and focus to clear exam in future is your call.

To decide as per number of chances avalabe to you at your current age, is your call.

Discuss with elders of your family, colleaugues, career counselors etc and decide what is best for you.

thnxx a lot sir.. for giving me your precious time....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 December 2018

You are welcome!                             

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register