LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY KUMAR RANADHEER   13 December 2018

its emergency kindly help me

Respected sir, my name is R.S Kumar the judicial magistrate of first class given tempervary injection order to restrain the respondents but the respondents with relatives and men power they are not allowing me to the suit schedule property and they are making false cases on me and police registered case on me and I approached court again and I had taken police aid now police are saying that in injection order property u can not enter and u cannot construct any thing here .what is the solution for me ? can I enter in my suit scheduled property and can I construct a slut house in it? thanking you

Learning

11 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 December 2018

when the injunction order is in your favour how can the police say that u cannot enter and construct?

Police has no right to interfere in civil matters. You have 2 options

1. to bring to the notice of the court about the violation of the interim order

2. to lodge complaint against the police to SP or Commissioner of police.

the court did not pass any status quo order. In the present circumstances is it necessary for you to construct house when the litigation is going on> pl wait till the disposal of the case.

1 Like

Thanku for your repley and suggesting me sir thanku

Sir then I had another land near by suit scheduled property respondents are not allowing to construct my house what should I do

Sir then I had another land near by suit scheduled property respondents are not allowing to construct my house what should I do

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 December 2018

its better to compromise with them instead of fighting with them legally.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 December 2018

You are at liberty to construct on your own land and not others land. Why do you eye upon another land which is not owned by you and how you can construct nearby land ? 

You have concealed some material fact.

It would be appropriate to consult and engage someother local prudent lawyer for better appreciaiton of facts, guidance and proceeding, if you have lost faith in your lawyer already engaged in your case.

AJAY KUMAR RANADHEER   15 December 2018

Sir I am constructing in my own land but respondent having men power they are not allowing to that land and they were managing local cops and cops are not implementing tempervary injection orders

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register