Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srujana   05 December 2018

Ssc name wrongly printed on my certificate.

Respected sir, I'm Vatturu Srujana and i m staying in Visakhapatnam (Andhra pradesh). I've completed my ssc in 2005.I'm facing a problem with my surname actually it misprinted on my certificates as VATTUTU SRUJANA , My actual name is 'VATTURU SRUJANA' and it is printed as 'VATTUTUI SRUJANA'.It was continued for my intermediate till my M.Sc . Please suggest me a solution for correction my surname please . From 2006 year onwards i m facing this problem. Even the School principal is also accepting what he as done wrong. Only i am facing issue with D.E.O Office. Atleast they are not responding the answer what we are submitting or not even helping us. Since from 13 years i m facing this problem. After the partitionn of Telangana and Andhra, in 2017 year they are saying some new rules have changed. After new rules i have applied all the documents which are required for name correction. But still they are not responding, answering and throwing here and there. And saying u r just like my daughter. If their daughters are standing on place will they react or face the problem , right now how i am facing. Then how can I correct this name please suggest me a solution. i want sincere action . Please help me.

Learning

6 Replies

Srujana   05 December 2018

Respected sir,                       
    I'm Vatturu Srujana and i m staying in Visakhapatnam (Andhra pradesh). I've completed my ssc in 2005.I'm facing a problem with my surname actually it misprinted on my certificates as VATTUTU SRUJANA , My actual name is "VATTURU SRUJANA" and it is printed as "VATTUTU SRUJANA".It was continued for my intermediate till my M.Sc . Please suggest me a solution for correction my surname please . From 2006 year onwards i m facing this problem. Even the School principal is also accepting what he as done wrong. Only i am facing issue with D.E.O Office. Atleast they are not responding the answer what we are submitting or not even helping us. Since from 13 years i m facing this problem. After the partitionn of Telangana and Andhra, in 2017 year they are saying some new rules have changed. After new rules i have applied all the documents which are required for name correction. But still they are not responding, answering and throwing here and there. And saying u r just like my daughter. If their daughters are standing on place will they react or face the problem , right now how i am facing. Then how can I correct this name please suggest me a solution. i want sincere action . Please help me.

Srujana   11 December 2018

Respected Sir, 

I have another question they are asking to submit all my elementary 'TC Certificates' . But I dont have with me. Because My father used to work in private company and he used to get transfers yearly, and when i was LKG i was studied in Karnataka, UKG-GOA, 1st Std - 4th Std Navi Mumbai and it was central syllabus school, like that it goes on. But i have submitted 5th and 9th Std But which was state syllabus. After submitting that first they said it was ok. But now they are saying to submitting all these copies which i dont have it. 
               What is the procedure for this. Plz help me sir.

Srujana   11 December 2018

Sir may i know how to get the "Name and Address of Organization where you want to file RTI". I dont know the proper address where i have to post This RTI File.

Srujana   24 December 2018

I have another question they are asking to submit all my elementary 'TC Certificates' . But I dont have with me. Because My father used to work in private company and he used to get transfers yearly, and when i was LKG i was studied in Karnataka, UKG-GOA, 1st Std - 4th Std Navi Mumbai and it was central syllabus school, like that it goes on. But i have submitted 5th and 9th Std But which was state syllabus. After submitting that first they said it was ok. But now they are saying to submitting all these copies which i dont have it. What is the procedure for this. Plz help me sir.

Srujana   05 July 2019

After discussing the information regarding my 10th certificate. But they have corrected my 10th name correction but they have not given my original another copy. They have just corrected my name with pen and stamped with signature on the same original  copy.

After correction will they give me another copy after correction or they will give me the same, the certificate which was given by me for correction. If i am asking them that i want another new copy after correction, but they are saying me that this is the same copy u have to keep it. And the RTI have agreed they have printed wrongly.

But my doubt is after name correction, will they give me another new copy or not.

Srujana   07 September 2019

After discussing the information regarding my 10th certificate. But they have corrected my 10th name correction but they have not given my original another copy. They have just corrected my name with pen and stamped with signature on the same original  copy. After correction will they give me another copy after correction or they will give me the same, the certificate which was given by me for correction. If i am asking them that i want another new copy after correction, but they are saying me that this is the same copy u have to keep it. And the RTI have agreed they have printed wrongly. But my doubt is after name correction, will they give me another new copy or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register