Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipinfo   23 November 2018

High court decision altered, please help!

In the matter of one civil suit am contesting as respondent, we filed an application under order 7 rule 11 cpc to reject the plaint.

We had substantial evidence to prove that the plaint is not maintainable as the suit was undervalued, it was time barred according to limitation act, 1963 and also suffers from non joinder of necessary parties.

Our application was turned down at civil class II judge, we appealed under section 114 but appeal was also turned down. We reached high court and got decision against us there to. Being aggrieved we filed an application division bench of high court but withdrawn it thinking we can’t get justice here at this level and must go supreme court.

We reached supreme court and apex court did not entertain our application.

Now after 6 years we have found that high court actually did gave order in favor of us but it was altered with help of stenographer and opposition party. We have substantial evidence to prove this, we have copy of disposal register which is maintained by reader of concerned judge, his register says our application was allowed. Also on website of high court it says last order in our case was allowed order but judgement is not uploaded on the website.

Reading the certified copy of judgment it actually seems to tampered as well, seems whole opinion of high court judge has been omitted.

Please help me what can be done in this case, how to make court recall our order as mentioned in section 151 cpc?

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 November 2018

if that is the case I think you have to move application to Chief Justice of your High court.

vipinfo   23 November 2018

How to make application to chief justing in person? We belive that our lawyer was managed as well otherwise he could have filed an application under section 151 cpc to recall the order. Can I talk to you over phone sir, please its my request!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register