LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avniz aggarwal   20 November 2018

false 498A case call

I got call from mahila thana that my wife lodged complaint against me and my family members.they are calling for counseling.. but we need to fight case .what to do please advise

Learning

6 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     20 November 2018

You should go for the counseling. if matter settles as per your convenience the ok else option of facing trial is always open

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     20 November 2018

Not going for counseling will go against you as it will give impression to the court that you are not willing to co-operate with your wife. 

1 Like

Amit Nishania   20 November 2018

No need to worry, go to thana alone, try to get the complain copy and I think no FIR have been lodged yet..

Don't panic, bt remember one thing u don't need to sign anywhere untill u read the statement fully.

Amit Nishania   20 November 2018

No need to worry, go to thana alone, try to get the complain copy and I think no FIR have been lodged yet..

Don't panic, bt remember one thing u don't need to sign anywhere untill u read the statement fully.

Pratik (AE)     21 November 2018

I agree with above Amit ji view he is correct

Sachin (N.A)     21 November 2018

Originally posted by : avniz aggarwal
I got call from mahila thana that my wife lodged complaint against me and my family members.they are calling for counseling.. but we need to fight case .what to do please advise

You can go for counseling alone , no need to take your family with you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register