LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N yadav   01 November 2018

ESMA

I would like to know that the Registrar or Vice Chancellor of the University does have power to impose ESMA on the employees

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 November 2018

Incomplete facts.

University has its own Act passed either by Parliament or State Legislature, find it out thereitself. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 November 2018

Ask a friend or relative from a distant station to seek such information under RTI.  Search website of University, go through RTI rules and regulations to locate Public Information officer, the format of application and mode of remitting Rs.10/- fee.  You can make a simple query as follows;

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me a copy of laid down directives/ orders/notifications that empower either Vice-Chancellor or Registrar in imposing ESMA powers on employees.

Any one has to act only on such powers vested/delegated on him, if there is no such stipulation as per the orders, it is ultra vires.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 December 2018

In my e mail, I have received an excellent article on ESMA discussing various developments, and I do not know as to why this is not appearing in replies part in the open forum at the relevant post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 December 2018

Dear Mr. Prasad,

IT is because many of the so called members/experts with biased interest have been opposing posting of weblinks.

So any article with weblink shall not appear in the thread.

You may write to LCI  Admin not to adhere to ill intentions of such entities.

By the way I have posted the article.

Will you please post the same from your end, after removing the weblinks!

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 December 2018

Sorry, I tried my level best to share that excellent article, but after copy and paste the post comment is not being accepted in the system.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register