Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ansh kumar (lawyer)     21 May 2010

Haryana Judiciary - prelims exam

Hi All,

I wish to seek the valuable advice of the members.

Actually I would be appearing for the Judiciary (prelims exams - Haryana) for the first time.

Pls advise on the course content for prelims exams. Also would be very grateful if somebody can advise on the books/material required to be purchased/studied in this regard. Also, from where, I can buy those books. is there any book available for previous year questions of Haryana Judiciary prelims exams.

If somebody has idea about the tentative date of exam, pls inform.

I would be really thankful for the advice on the matter.

Regards,

Ansh Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Rekhta   12 March 2021

Hello, thank you for your query.

Questions will be from current events of national & international importance, the Indian Legal System, Constitutional History, and Governance.

Questions will also be framed to test candidates' analytical skills, reasoning ability, and aptitude.

The standard of the prelims questions paper will be of Law graduate level. 

For books you can go to Old Delhi, and check YouTube videos for other materials. 

Hope this helps.

Andrea   31 May 2021

Fall guys uses a series of minigames to eliminate players from a pool of 60. In over 20 free-for-all contests, players’ avatars, kawaii little beans, race to the end of Ninja Warrior-style obstacle courses, compete to put eggs in their team’s basket, balance themselves on terrifying seesaws, or outrun slime.
Free solitaire, it turns out, is designed not only to refresh the mind but also to teach computer users how to use the mouse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register