Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Azeez Rehman   27 September 2018

Non bailiable warrant in 138 ni case

Hi,

I Have a Loan outstanding amount with HDFC bank for rupees 1,09,000/- for which is am negotiating with the bank for a settlement.

Bank has agreed that if i pay an amount of 15,000 this month next month they will be offering a settlement amount. Meanwhile there is case under 138 NI registered on me and a non bailiable warrent is issued to me today as i had a hearing in the court today and i failed to attend because i was informed not to attend if i need the settlement and if i make the settlement they will withdraw the case . i checked on the ecourts website the next hearing date is on 3/12/2018.

Please advise what to do now how can i make sure this warrent is not executed. and also please advise when will i be aproached by police for arresting me. I dont want the police knocking on my door at any cost.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 September 2018

Dear querist,

File application for cancellation of NBW under Section 70(2) of The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973.

Approach court with surety, court may impose small fine but surely grant bail to you, nothing to worry as such.                                                

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Wish Hut   28 September 2018

How old is your case? When did you take loan from hdfc and not paid back? Are you missing emis?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register