Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Mukherjee   11 September 2018

Impact of 304A in govt job

respected sir/ madam
my friend has been selected for a govt job in west bengal and a crimina case 304A is there against his name. He is one of the five persons in the chargesheet.
The police verification will be done after his joning in the job.
My humble request to you to please tell me whether his job will be terminated upon seeing that a criminal case is pending against his name?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 September 2018

Dear querist,

Accused is innocent until he is convicted there should not be any bar for your friend. On the other hand it is better to check with his employer what they have to say in this matter.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

Raja Mukherjee   11 September 2018

thank you@Deepak joshi Sir, it is mentioned in the rules and regulations of the state govt employees act that a person will not be provided job, even if his/her name is in the chargesheet and the case is pending. And this is our major concern.

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     11 September 2018

Dear Concerned,

In almost all government jobs, there are separate columns in the form to enquire about any criminal activities been involved in by the candidate. That also includes if the applicant has been arrested as well. 

Without impressing upon the gravity of such information at the time of your candidature, it can be safely surmised that it is one of the factors.

Regards. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register