Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanthakumar   05 September 2018

Can a person avail two different lands

Hi Team,

Whether same person can avail the government free land in two different villages?

if it is against law , please quote the law

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 September 2018

Yes, if the eligibility of allocation is landless person.

Here in my village a person already got free land provided by government on the year 1980, then again he applied for free land in another village and got one more freeland on 1985, is this valid?

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 September 2018

what was criteria for allocation ??

I will tell you in detail sir..

In our village, during 1980's CM organised a function and gave patta for landless people. Patta called HSD patta.
HSD means, if there is any poromboke land is there that can be alloted to poors up to 3 cent for building house.

In the background, even after 20 years, VAO's other government officials using that scheme for getting patta for poroboke land.

For example, if i know a poromboke land i can approach that official with bribe and he will help me to get that land on my name using HSD scheme.

Similar methodolgy that person used and got patta for that land. He then converted that HSD to Natham patta and settled to his family members.

when i enquired, officials said the document is valid. 
Hence a question raised in me , if this is valid then next step to prove him guilty how come he can hold two diffrent free lands on his name.

You may have question why i am intrested, the second land he obtained was originally given to me by a partition deed, since it is unregistered it is not valid.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

The notification issued by respective govt may be purused.

The answer lies in rules framed under the scheme by the respective govt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register