LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam Thota   04 September 2018

gift deed validity

a)After passing away of my parents legal heir we three brother devided property and registered and mother property registered as gift deed to their sister but neither property holder my mom written her will nor proerty not gifted when my mother alive
PL clarify this gifted deed
is valid before law for the above reason?
b)if valid since sister want to dispose the property now to others one of the brother (myself)objecting and doesn't want to sell others he wants to purchase gifted property belongs to his mother but sister
doesn't want to sell property to her brother and she wants to sell her son in law relatives so shall I raise the objection before court of law about the santity of gift deed on above said grounds(a) PL clarify

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

Originally posted by : Gautam Thota
a)After passing away of my parents legal heir we three brother devided property and registered and mother property registered as gift deed to their sister but neither property holder my mom written her will nor proerty not gifted when my mother alive PL clarify this gifted deed is valid before law for the above reason?b)if valid since sister want to dispose the property now to others one of the brother (myself)objecting and doesn't want to sell others he wants to purchase gifted property belongs to his mother but sister doesn't want to sell property to her brother and she wants to sell her son in law relatives so shall I raise the objection before court of law about the santity of gift deed on above said grounds(a) PL clarify

Pls redraft the query so as to convey a clear message.

Thus you can be helped.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register