Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     28 August 2018

Service matter

HI Sir,

Actually I was Joined  in PVT School in 1984, as a Unaided & the same school parallelly was running the Govt School,in that there was a vacany in the year 1990. As we requested to School Authority & Dept they opened MY Service REgister ,but they was not scantioned the my request. they said it s was not sacantioned post by Govt.

But in the same year 1990 they had given the Aided post , who were joined in 1989 as Unaided Post as like me.here are absorbed him to aided post.(Intially when we asked them the post was not scantioned ).

So finally we approached the HC in 2001 for it, in  year 2004 the HC was given direction to dept to conider as the Aided post. From my School rep they had given the Orders as Aided but salary was not credting. Becoz Dept was not ready to accept becoz they are saying that not sacationed.

As we informed to dept that (But in the same year 1990 they had given the Aided post , who were joined in 1989 as Unaided Post as like me) they are not hearing my version..

That to My school rep are also not supporting to do favour for us..Recently as we requested the dept reagrding that issue. they said that it was under school management ,so dissuc with them.(But the Problem  was salary  managament was not ready to bear it.

Kindly provide the solution for it. By next year my period will end. Whether I need to Approach the HC again to for Orders

Learning

2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   28 August 2018

Dear client you should disclose your all documents first then I can say anything about that matter better if you contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

pavan pavan (Employee)     29 August 2018

Kindly Provide suggention for above mentioned Query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register