LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar (others)     25 July 2018

Deficiency of Service

Hi, I'm using Airtel mobile internet service from past 1 year but I'm only getting calls and SMS but no or partial internet service in our area particularly. I emailed them regarding this, they said to replace my sim and check tower in area and there is no tower in our, it's been six months that I filed complaint and no action was taken and even now I raised another complaint to nodal officer and appellate authority, even they're telling me to change sim. Even though after changing sim it's the same issue with internet.

Airtel terms and conditions that state:
10. Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer's use of the offer.

11. Airtel makes no warranties or representations whatsoever in respect of the offer and the mobile services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.

12. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel's services or its availability. Airtel's network is available on an 'as is where is available' basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc

So they are not responsible for any service unavailability as per terms and conditions. How can I file consumer complaint, does my complaint will be considered

Learning

1 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     25 July 2018

Since you state that there is no tower in your area it is natural that internet services in the area will not be satisfactory, hence you may not succeed in Consumer forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register