LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemant_L_S (Consultant)     13 July 2018

Obtain certified copy of sale deed

CASE: My mother purchased land at Alibag, Raigad, Maharashtra in 1986. I have inherited that via legal succession proceeding subsequent to her death in 2010. Thereafter, I have completed 7/12 RoR Mutation procedure of the same. But, the original sale deed and other documents have been misplaced/lost. I reside at Mahim, Mumbai.

REMEDY: I want to obtain certified copy of original Sale Deed from the Sub-registrar office, Alibag, Raigad, Maharashtra.

REQUIREMENT: Professional service from individual/firm. Prior experience in executing such specific assignment is preferred. One-point contact with Principal is necessary. My intervention during the entire procedure should be kept optimal, except where my presence may be necessitated per regulation eg. Filing the police complaint for missing doument certificate etc.

IMPORTANT: I am averse to bribery therefore a fair, transparent text-book style operation is expected from service-provider.

EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:-

• The Govt Certified Copy of the Sale Deed
  • Title Investigation Report ( This may or may not be necessary for this procedure. Expert may advise.)
  • Originals/copies of all other documents (submitted to authorities etc) that will get generated during the course of this procedure.

Interested individual/Firm based in Mumbai having requisite resource, reach and speed to deliver this assignment with end-to-end responsibility may kindly reply with contact info to this email address - yossarian[dot]aol[dot]in

NOTE:

• Sub-contracting of this assignment is not desired.
  • Commitment to task is desired.
  • Please do not explore this assignment if your hands may be full during this contract. In such circumstance passing this on to a fellow law-practitioner/firm in good faith may earn appreciation.
  • I am open to contracting less-experienced individual or small-staffed firm, ONLY IF such individual/firm can guarantee that he/she will be timely in deliverables, thorough in paper-work, and/or will not dump surprise tasks upon me which are his/her/firm's responsibility.

Thank you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register