LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep   28 June 2018

Paghdi to ownership

I live in a building which has 65 flats. As a tenant we all pay maintenance to our proprietor but he does not provide even a single amenity to us so we i.e all the tenants have decided to convert the building to ownership. So what is the legal procedure for making our building ownership and what is the lumsum expenditure to it.

Learning

2 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 June 2018

The tenants do not have a legal right to convert tenancy to ownership. It can be done only with the consent of the landlord.

Santosh   02 July 2018

Hi Sir,

Greeting..........

My name is santosh. my dad was buy pagadi home in chwal before 1990. after that we paid rent and staying there. but before six years ago our landloard has redevlop that chwal and custruct there 5 floor bulding. now over all 70 rooms there.
he is not getting any singale aminity. 
evan he is taking rent from us 1.5 rupees psft. and he said ke you can paid your property tax to goverment. but tax recipet on his name. in year we are paying 16k property tax (per year) + his rent + water bill (boarwell+KDMC) + Light Bill.

we realised our nebour ownership socitys room owner has paid less property tax as compare to our bulding.
then we are getting info our land owner has not paid tax when we had leave in chwal. 
so now after he construct our bulding and pay his pending tax by our pockets from last 6 year. hence our tax has more as compare to other ownership socity.

secound think when we ask him boarewell connection he has coollect money from every pagadi tenant. now we required one water connection he ask money from all of us.

now my query is we have to plan that all rooms to be transfer as ownership on us.
secound think what we can do about that tax matter? suggest
and all that boarewell water and one more required KDMC water connection we are payble person or els builder?
about tax who is payble person in pagadi ssytem.

Regards,
Santosh Chavan
+91-9833973319 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register