LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishor kumar goyal   26 June 2018

Power of attorney

I am purchasing a home. So i require a home load.but bank is asking for previous power of attorney copy.but registrar of office is denying so because office say that copy of POA is given to the person how give POA or how take POK.but my problem is that none of both are available.

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 June 2018

Please clarify whether you have shown the document of the property which you propose to purchase, to any Lawyer and consulted whether all the connected and necessary documents are available or not?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2018

Go by written proepr legal opinion of your own counsel..

Michaerobbins   28 November 2018

Once, the expression "control" alluded to an instrument marked under seal while a "letter" was an instrument under hand, implying that it was just marked by the gatherings, however today an intensity of lawyer require not be marked under seal. A few purviews necessitate that forces of lawyer be authorized or seen, however others will uphold an intensity of lawyer as long as it is marked by the grantor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register