LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahin   29 May 2018

Bad teaching complain

My cousin is studying in class 6 of a CBSE affliated school The mathematics teacher is very rude & doesnt explain properly. Often passed bad remarks to the student. The guardian already complain to the school authorities but they doesn't pay any heed to the complaint. So please help me where should I file the complaint so as to get proper action from the authority.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 May 2018

Do school have CCTV cameras you need to have evidence to prove your allegation. If have evidence and then complain to the affiliating authority.

Do school have CCTV cameras you need to have evidence to prove your allegation. If have evidence and then complain to the affiliating authority.

shasha jain   31 May 2018

For any complaint against the Private independent schools affiliated with the Board complaint should be sent to Joint Secretary (Affiliation), CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register