LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Kumar (Mgr)     31 May 2018

How to get original certificate of trade mark after approval

Can some one help me to know that, how the applicant can directly collect the Original certificate of Trade Mark from the registry office ?

I have applied through an attorney, and the Trade Mark has been approved and registered. However have undergone bad experience with this attorny. When you approach such people they will quote you an EX price that includes all fillings, all hearings, all documentations etc .. infact everything against a one time fee.

Extra charges are only applicable when thier is an opossition and multiple hearings for the case is required.

In my case it was very simple, no opposition, and I paid full fees upfront that was asked. Now when I asked for my certificate in Original, they are asking for more money, quoting that they have to send a person to collect it etc etc. This extra money goes in thousands of rupees.

Therefore, I dont intend to take his service and therefore, wish to collect the original certificate from the registry. Mine is Gujarat based.

Please let me know the process of the same, and how to avoid such unprofessional attornies, and get my certificate in original from the registry. 

Thanks 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register