LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subrata   30 May 2018

Writ format in high court

Recently I paid a person a said amount which was due to him. He signed the same in a 100 rupees non judicial stamp paper. two witness also signed the same. however it was not notarised or registered. it this valid in the eyes of law. it has been around 15 days signed the deed took place.

Learning

3 Replies

Subrata   30 May 2018

consult a good high court lawyer who will guide you.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 May 2018

Format of Writ Petition will not serve your purpose, you need consult good lawyer of High court where you want file Petition.

If there is any finical issue then you may contact Registrar of concern High court.

Arjun   30 May 2018

i have approched many High court lawyers but none of them are willing to help me,with no other option i have drafted my petition but the problem is i don't know the format and order  of writ in High court of Telangana 

I even asked the court staff but there are telling me different formats
ex: one person says the running index should be at starting of petition,another court staff member  says it should be at the end 

I would be thankful if any one can provide me the format and clear my doubts regarding Writ petition in Telangana High court so that i can submit my Writ Petition.

I am willing to compensate for providing this information

Thank You 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register