LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivam   27 May 2018

Land fraud deal

One of my close cousin transferred 40 lakhs in my account as he was buying a property in my city. The registered agreement was done at registrar office and now after few weeks we came to know that the whole sale deed was fraud and the person from whom it was bought is missing and property papers shown to us were also bogus.No due diligences was carried out by him and now it has all become a big headache. In sheer desperation he is now planning to file a case of 420 against me saying that is what his lawyers are advising him and then I will have to file a case against the guy who sold property as all cheques are signed by me( since money was transferred in my account ). Please advise.

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     27 May 2018

You have to meet  lawyer, discuss the matter in detail (without leaving any facts and without hiding any facts) and then take necessary steps.

Saifullah.C (Advocate,Chennai)     27 May 2018

You have to issue legal notice to your cousin and the fraud guy. Advocate High Court CHENNAI Follow me @ facebook

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 May 2018

The facts posted are strange suggest deeper issues. Please post the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register