LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Attestation form query

Dear sir/ma'am I got called for a job interview in the central government which required me to fill up an attestation form both online and offline. I filled the online form and submitted it. When I took the printout of the online form, I found that the column related to previous employment was blank. I remember filling it correctly. It was most probably not recorded because of server error. I was getting error message frequently while filling the form online. I have mentioned my previous employment in the offline attestation form hard copy(To be filled in writing). This attestation form has to be taken to the venue of the interview along with the printed copy of online filled attestation form(where previous employment field is blank). But I am worried about the blank column left online. Will it amount to suppression of information? My two previous employments were in private sector for short durations both less than 9 months. I don't have any documentary proof like pay slips or relieving letter or anything else. I myself left these jobs by resigning. The current job doesnot require the experience of these jobs as a qualification. I just mentioned theae jobs because I have information about them which I have no reason to hide. Should I be worried about those blank fields in the online form regarding previous employment? If yes, what is the possible remedy. Thank you. Somya V.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register