LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthiyeyan   15 May 2018

Divorce due to audio tape

Dear Sir / Madam , I am 36 years old and got married with 30 years old girl which was an arrange marriage that happened 4 months ago . I loved her and her family before and after marriage. I had been taken tablets for nerve problem for past 5?years that affected my s*xual life unknowingly. My family life ran for only four months . we had s*xual intercourse upto 15 times in which my wife was not satisfied by me . She asked me what happened to me ? . I said that I am facing the problem of erectile dysfunction and give me some months to solve it by undergoing treatment at Ayurveda hospital. She agreed. I went to hospital and got treatment. 50 % of the problem was over and I am doing exercise and taking prescribed food daily. When I was in hospital for a month , I informed her and her family members regarding my health status. She and her family never visited me at hospital . They did not believe in my health status despite I provide health documents related to my health. Now they demand divorce from me and my wife is on theirs side . How they raised problem is 1 week before I go to hospital, she went to her sister's home for birthday celebration. She called up me and asking how long you will take to recover? I said maximum 6 months . Again she stressed me to answer that till I get recover what she will do ? . I said don't worry I will come soon . Again she asked me whether as normal girl does she have rights to have s*xual life ? til I get recover . I broke down. I said that wait for six months. Finally she won in getting unfavourable answer from me by I said I don't want to lose you and can arrange male prostitute to satisfy your s*xual feelings . She recorded everything on phone and demands divorce from me . Really I am loving her. I want to lead a happy life with her . But She files case in court.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 May 2018

It's your problem not her if your are s*xually unable to satisfy her. She has right to enjoy as any other normal woman and if she's looking for breaking out of the marriage she has right to do so. You had trouble with you that you should have informed her before marriage rather got treated before marriage. Your Aryuveda treatment is nothing but eye wash that you cannot fool her with it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register