LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Chandra Ghadai   24 April 2018

Second marriage

Sir i want to do second marriage with my first wifes permission ..she support me ..bur her family want to case with me is that possible with her familys case

Learning

9 Replies

Phani Kumar. D (Advocate)     24 April 2018

Second marriage is offence U/s.494 IPC. And such marriage is void. If want to do second marriage, there must be legally valid reason. Without any legally valid reson, if you got marriage, it will be punishable.
1 Like

Sir . resone is nothing only i love her last 3 yr now my wife known about that and she forced me to marriage her

Sir now my girl friend is pregnant... There fore my wife forced me to marry her

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2018

Which personal law applies in your case?

Or are you all Hindu?

Is there any custom (proven custom that has sanction of law) for such marriage, and even divorce in your community?

Confirm!

1st Marriage that is solemnized as per provisions of personal law that applies is valid.

2nd Marriage that is solemnized, IF, as per provisions of personal law that applies, without divorce from 1st wife, may be valid.

Divorce that is as per provisions of personal law that applies is valid….

After valid divorce one can remarry after the prescribed period as per provisions of personal law.

Is there any such provision in personal law that applies in your case for 2nd marriage with wife’s said permission and without divorce?

If NO, 2nd marriage may not be valid.

Don't marry 2nd Lady.

Discuss in person with your community leaders and a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …

Inquire at LOCAL courts complex, Family Courts, HC, SC….for such counsels ………………..and even persons that have contested as Party In Person ..

But sir i love her ..please give me a salution to find my love ...if my first wife is agrree then whats problems with law

(Guest)

You will go to jail. Bigamy is an offence.  Dont marry 2nd time. Just enjoy the way you are right now. WIfe permission for your 2nd marriage wont get you bail from going to jail.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2018

You have confirmed you are Hindu.

The adequate responses have already been posted for you.

Decide wisely in confidence with your elders of the family and your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …

The answer would be; as already posted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register